Recycling & Recovery
In 2016 the company, along with a team of skilled and trusted experts and scientists, has commenced a development of innovative technology able to recycle waste products, such as phosphogypsum, in order to recover and market essential construction materials and other elements.
The efficiently constructed pilot plant, based on the patented technology, would enable waste-free generation of materials and its profitable commercialization.
Currently the company evaluates various implementation possibilities of this technology, which would contribute to:
• Minimization of PG amount through zero-waste recycling of toxic tailings and thus to natural environmental protection
• Transition to circular economy
• Achievement of SDG12 objective “Sustainable production and consumption”
• Reduction of CO2-Emissions by using secondary recycling materials, instead of mined materials
• Obtaining valuable secondary raw materials